Posts by deathblayzer
2 posts total, newest first.
Someone that can make my account look legitin Dead by Daylight Marketplace - [QUOTE=Bo0sted;14451022]We're already are added on IM.
Just respond :)
I can do everything for you.[/QUOTE]
Hello Bo0sted, i need to reduce my item in my account .. i have lot of item flashlight, offender bloodpDead by Daylight Save File Fixer (Fast & Affordable)in Dead by Daylight Marketplace - Hello, I have a
backup in which I added full of object (flash etc) I would like to delete my backup genre that it disappears so that I make a ticket to the support so that they reimburse me in blood points, and I will haDead By Daylight Cheat MEGATHREADin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Hello here, sorry for my bad english...
I have just 1 question,
Save editor for give a object ( flashlight or others ) its worked now ?
Its strange, but, for me, i need to destroy my flashlight i have " 490 " flashlig
Showing the 3 most recent posts.