Posts by obsessed
183 posts total, newest first.
Counter Strike Source Pixel Aimbot 100% WORKING :D [eConic Aimbot v3.5]in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - WORKS 100%...
Besides the fact that you can't register.MW3 .NET External ESP v2.12 [1.9.433]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - I only have one issue with this hack, the fact that you cannot control the speed at witch the aimbot aims, and once it's on the person it follows them perfectly with no control of it. easy to noticeUniversal Aimbot 2.4 - VAC Proof Forever Color Aimbotin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - This isn't a virus, I promise you. I've been using NeSuckS aimbot since he started releasing them. Each version gets better and better. No VAC can not detect, but in MW3 they can still report you and therefor can still bAnyone got a trigger-bot?in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - Works best close up or with a sniper because of the delay from scanning to sending the Lmouse key click.Anyone got a trigger-bot?in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - [QUOTE=Remember;5602201]The tirger bot doesnt work -.-.[/QUOTE]
It works perfectly, what problems do you have with it?
I'll try to help.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.