Posts by roxor804
77 posts total, newest first.
[Release] Predatormod Slimin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - Hey guy's
i got a known mod for you :D but it is a bit different from the original
it includes:
-unlimmited ammo
- only ump+aa12 (but you can change it)
-a "dark" view like the Predators in AvP
gGdNfAUzHAg&feature=now really..in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - [quote=m_t_h;2339595]http://i32.tinypic.com/avkn12.jpgso, i installed everythin and i folowed:
YouTube - alterIWnet Install Tutorial 1.3.37a (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t10kQ6WjnY&feature=player_embedded)
beforeRequest a Mod Threadin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - [quote=matjuh123;2339570]I want this mod.
I hope it can be made, because that Bot+Rape mod or something like that didn't work..
This is what I want:
-Bots that play against me.
Because I can't open my NAT.. I've tried [SOLVED] Map Rotatorin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - [quote=stoshy;2339525]Modloader doesnt work atm. I tried build 1 (patch 1) and it dont work for me. We have to wait for a new modloader. (we shud stop posting on this thread)[/quote]
ok we will[SOLVED] Map Rotatorin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - [quote=stoshy;2339491]Haha. Does the toolkit work for the new patch? if it doesnt whuts the point :/[/quote]
ehm it should work lol...doesnt a mod workin after a new patch?..
Showing the 5 most recent posts.