Posts by Treeko's

20 posts total, newest first.

Every Nulgath Birthday Pet Quest SUPER COMBOin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=branoaea1;14692736]for the bounty hunter drone pet the bot makes me disconnect at fire imp ( there are 2 kill fire imp commands , removing 1 solves this) and a slight improvement is if you add a command to sell vCreated a bot on grimoire and it doesn't activate skills and goes afk. Any advice?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - [QUOTE=staz334;14689644]I also noticed that it does not use the skills I've added.[/QUOTE] Try calling on a skill set. They are the add skill set. It should look like this. { "$type": "Grimoire.Botting.Commands.CombatEvery Nulgath Birthday Pet Quest SUPER COMBOin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=branoaea1;14690932]could you please modify the bot to use the new " The Assistant " quest and put uni 25 in whitelist ? and set the gem of nulgath stack to 300[/QUOTE] Absolutely. To meme: Would you mind puttingEvery Nulgath Birthday Pet Quest SUPER COMBOin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=MashG;14686261]The Hanzo bot doesn't goto the areas where the monsters are.[/QUOTE] Can you be more specific? When I tested, it seemed to work. If you have trouble, perhaps try lowering the delay a bit to maybe 1Paragon Pet Quests Helpin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - [QUOTE=Poonce;14675898]Add both of your quest to the quest list and set to kill monster around the map[/QUOTE] So I should just take out the if statements and just let them complete whenever? I always found that to be s

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us