Posts by Spacedllama
74 posts total, newest first.
Are you gona play MW2 after Black Ops?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - Mw2 > shit port that just failed. Game lags like a bitch on my pc while mw2 runs perfect at max. Yet blackops laggs at everything lowest? Plus they ruined quickscoping, fags.texture hacks now bannable?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - Have we got any proof of this? Lots of people are saying it but I haven't seen anything. Also for example mw2 textures are hex editted and crced so the game accepts them so how would vac tell the difference? Go through aWhy do you QS?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - The game is way to easy for me with ump etc so i want a challenge.Intervention: In colorin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Texture Modding - hey derpderp I believe its spelt Intervention not "Inetvention"
Haha =P gj I like the lime green.[Release] Complete File Reference Guide V1in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Texture Modding - Good job man. Now you just need to upload out joint pack
Showing the 5 most recent posts.