Posts by Phonebooth
9 posts total, newest first.
OverCF v3 - Boxes, No smoke, No water and a surprise. [11 august 2010](all OS)in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Ok rofl. I absolutely love this hack. I think I have found out the little surprise. I love this hack because you can see what you're going to get from a mutation mode crate. I personally find that really useful. Out of aMpgh Public [6/26/10]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Yes this patch is officially detected, well thx it was good while it lasted. At least for those of you who use xp and use PerX, you can no longer use it. After about 10 mins of gameplay xtrap detects it.Mpgh Public [6/26/10]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - And yes the little box hack still works so if the other big Mpgh.net Crossfire .dll does not work for sure anymore you can still use the box hackMpgh Public [6/26/10]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Devo whatever your name is, I just tried Finject and it doesn't work. But with Perx, Crossfire starts up all good and everything, but then just takes a shit and sais "Hack tool deteckted (0)" or something like that.Mpgh Public [6/26/10]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Ya i really missed that hack it was a good one D:
Showing the 5 most recent posts.