Posts by maxkranen1
7 posts total, newest first.
Account deletein Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Is it possible to have my account deleted? ;)Battlefield 2 - Name/Rank Changer - Server Crasherin Battlefield 2 Hacks & Cheats - Ya, just press the thanks button on the first post of evilclown. Shouldnt be too hard.
I'm gonna try now, if it works on version 1.5
EDIT: Doesnt work on 1.5 :/ , gonna try now on 1.0 :P (Yes uninstall bf2, reinstaMax joins MPGH :Din Member Introduction & Return - Thanks :D I'm sure i will have fun here :P[Tutorial] How to create a keygenin Visual Basic Programming - This tut will teach you how to create a keygen with visual basic.
Description:
A keygen means a program that generate keys for a certain program.
Preparation:
Get Visual Basic if you don't have it (Download Max joins MPGH :Din Member Introduction & Return - Hello all!!
So i am Max like the title says! I am new to MPGH.
I usually play Battlefield 2, but since yesterday i have downloaded COD MW 2, And i play that too.
I am from the Netherlands like the little flag n
Showing the 5 most recent posts.