Posts by Wax.
4,934 posts total, newest first.
Want Perfect games on Steam???in General - Do you want some perfect games on Steam meaning you have gotten every single Achievement possible on the game??
PM Me and we can talk.
Doesn't matter what game it is, or how long you have owned the game.Anyone want to help?in General - [QUOTE=MesaVerde;13179907]I will try to share it , god with ya man[/QUOTE]
Thank you very much.Anyone want to help?in General - [QUOTE=Trol553;13178791]https://i.imgur.com/Dv9Vr11.png
is that you or something ?[/QUOTE]
Yea the gofundme is for me.
[QUOTE=sc_rotmg;13179277]Is it you? If it is, I'll try to help out when I get home in a bit. I'mAnyone want to help?in General - Any little bit even a share will help out.
https://www.gofundme.com/f527mj-daddy-daughter?pc=tw_dn_cpgntopnavlarge_r&rcid=r01-150799375244-504facf5df27461c
Thanks everyone.Serious helpin General - [QUOTE=Dab1996426;13143286]That's not how you share the link that leads us to our own dashboard.
Here is the link I assume: https://www.gofundme.com/f527mj-daddy-daughter/
Also I'm looking into your information now.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.