Posts by ReFLexX
12 posts total, newest first.
Getting black ops off steam today... worth cheating on?in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - Use what hack?
I haven't seen any auto aim or rank hacks.
I say: Play legit for 1-2 month(s), until it's no fun anymore.
Start hacking after that ;)
Unless it's still fun to play..
I wouldn't hack in that case.Black Ops, All achievements. First ever!in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - I'm almost done with all the achievements :D
Need 2 more (legit)Black Ops Desktop Theme + HD Wallpersin Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - They look epic :OBest Gun On Black Ops?in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - Commandooooooooooooooooooooo :DCoD: Black Ops - Killstreaks & Classes for Cracked MP!in Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - This is great.
Thanks :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.