Posts by 5595
49 posts total, newest first.
Simple Save Editor for DBDin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Do I just have to choose my save file and edit it and I'm safe and won't get banned for it? I just want every perk and addon on Trickster.
Also... where's the save file again? I haven't been playing in half a year or so(PC) GTA 5 $ drop lobby FREE!! (PC)in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - SC: 0_ClueDBD 4.2.0+ - Simple Injector with Custom Fullprofile (Legacy All & Item Count)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Mikel52;14921175]What language was this written in and where can I find the source code?[/QUOTE]
Probably in C++ or C#. And you can find the source code by asking the one who published it if they are nice enough Learn how to create hacks for dbdin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=Do0mXx!;14893713]lmao xdd //2short[/QUOTE]
Stop laughing, you know it's true :DDLC Unlocker V2 | 4.1.0in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Has anyone been banned for the old DLC unlocker?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.