Posts by Jack
2,627 posts total, newest first.
I'm doing a study on Twitch Chat, and I need your input!in General - [QUOTE=Dix Sr.;10602989]that isn't even a twitch joke, pretty much every site's used that joke since forever.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, sorry. I didn't put an explanation for the questions as it might effect honest results. The poI'm doing a study on Twitch Chat, and I need your input!in General - I posted it on r/twitch and r/lol already, haha
And thanks for helping me out!I'm doing a study on Twitch Chat, and I need your input!in General - [QUOTE=Boombox;10600921]Got about half way through and quit, too many fucking questions.
/yaay[/QUOTE]
I tried to spice it up every so often, but alas it was not enough :(
Edit: BOOMBOX WE GO BACK DUDE, CMONI'm doing a study on Twitch Chat, and I need your input!in General - Click http://www.gamuse.com/twitch.png at the top of the page to take a sur_vey about livestreams, memes, and raging.
Hey guys! My name is Jack, and I've been a long time member of MPGH. I've come and gone since the CA SuiteRez - Modding has never been any easier!in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Nice of you to release this to the public, but this place is still deader than disco.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.