Posts by 63OR63
267 posts total, newest first.
CS:GO Counterstrafein Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - [QUOTE=lgy79;14545074]Thank you 63OR63 for your script.
I tried to edit the script for an azerty keyboard but it doesn't work.
Do you have the solution?
Thank you[/QUOTE]
The solution is to change the followiCS:GO Buy Helperin Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - [QUOTE=agsuarez34;14495497]can you please provide me a link to a stratum no 2 download or just PM me the font please?[/QUOTE]
Can't post it here, it's against the rules of MPGH and law. Can PM, though, I believe.
[CS:GO Counterstrafein Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - [QUOTE=TOPTRECK;14489245]Which button to activate?[/QUOTE]
It's working in the background without the need for manual activation.CS:GO Double Click Rapid Fire v1.2in Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - [QUOTE=Baljeet_LIT;14473389]What do i need to do with the "lib" folder?[/QUOTE]
Nothing, just keep it in the same folder as "DCRF.ahk".CS:GO Counterstrafein Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - [QUOTE=panicking212;14468516]It does not work, I open all files and it still does not work.[/QUOTE]
I've played with it 10 minutes ago and it worked quite fine. No enough info to give you a hint, though.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.