Posts by WurstKiller
8 posts total, newest first.
Team Destroy CrossFire NA Hack V4in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - is it auto on?DjOnce PUB Hack V5.0in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - when i try to login , they tell my password is wrong. anyone knows , how to correct that?Selling 2nd Lieutnant ,3rd Class !in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey what's up.
Im tired of playing Crossfire and decided to sell my Account.
I'ts a good one with good Weapons, a nice kd (More Kills than Death but more Loss than Win).
http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=61228OverCF v3 - Boxes, No smoke, No water and a surprise. [11 august 2010](all OS)in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I think its all said.
#closed.[SOLVED]How to make Killmarks bigger ,so that they are bigger in the game?in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - I just wanted to know how to make Killmarks bigger , so that they look bigger in the game?
Does anyone know how to do that?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.