Posts by 2blake
195 posts total, newest first.
CF Missions Help plzin CrossFire Help - Hi Guys, Today i finally got to my 5th mission on my new account. But im not sure how to get the 50% xp. People told me to click it (I clicked it) People Told me to Go to my z8games Mall and activate it (I tried) People Ideas to protect our hacks in MPGHin CrossFire Discussions - [quote=Gunny98;2319151]Good idea to a certian point. They are called public hacks but maybe instead of pubs or vips have something for adv users. So its a pub hack but u only can download it if u have for say 500 posts e*Epic*Monaco Glitch*-NEW-in CrossFire Glitches - I dont believe that to be a glitch seeing as your hp is 20. I think you were losing ur hp and u screen shot it so really its a fail glitch cause someone would have found this.when i do glitch i get an error!!!in CrossFire Help - Which generation corner glitch are u doing o.ONew hack crossfire beta - boxes, guns, wireframe, skeletonsin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=crosscom09;2303279]it works very well for win vista 32 bit i was the tester for that os[/quote]
I tested windows Xp 32 bit and its a Negative for me D: /ohshit
Showing the 5 most recent posts.