Posts by 1994mateus
13 posts total, newest first.
Item Destroyer Thingy :3in Trove Hacks & Cheats - I've changed your code a bit.
Changed Trashcan to middle mouse button.
Clear the array at the end of the loop(I didn't like cleaning the array with the button).
Changed Array to Push Objects to fix not sorted removals.
Nippy's Fishing Bot v1.4 with Bootdrop/Deconin Trove Hacks & Cheats - Here doesn't works boot drop
1:http://s7.postimg.org/55q6um7ez/image.png
2:http://s7.postimg.org/dci6m6xhn/image.png
how was the screen: postimg.org/image/qhxosard3LazyFishing v1.7.1in Trove Hacks & Cheats - I got a problem with boot/decons bot, because when I click on start, the screen looks like this ...imgur.com/aMQitsX[Rel | 1.4.7/1.4.6 | OptiFine] Xenon 4.8.3 [GUI | Sexy Kill Aura | Bypasses]in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE]Yes you can
Type .xray add (block #)[/QUOTE]
I added the id 56 (diamond ore) and this appeared:
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/3348/minemine.jpg[Rel | 1.4.7/1.4.6 | OptiFine] Xenon 4.8.3 [GUI | Sexy Kill Aura | Bypasses]in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - This x-ray only see lava and water?
or i can edit what i want to see?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.