Posts by Tetsuya
14 posts total, newest first.
Modern Warfare 3 External ESPin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Genius4G;10920728]an update has been pushed out from steam, download the source from here http://www.mpgh.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=287065&d=1434128314 and use these offsets
cg: 0x8fcfa0
cgs: 0x8f8a20BOII Epic Killstreake tutorial and Custom game bot hack tutorial for MPin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Tutorials - I'm sorry, but this tutorial for the killstreak portion is rather confusing... I think part of that is due to a lack of experience with Cheat Engine? (I'm just saying, "the computer thing" makes me wonder how much time hZolferno's Black Ops 2 Zombie Trainer / MP Zombie hacks NEED TESTERSin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - So I did a bit of testing with your trainer and I LOVE the features. However, after maybe 20 minutes (I can't give a more precise estimate) of using it, the God Mode and Unlimited Ammo (perhaps other features as well) woIn Regards to Four Delta Onein Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - I have been browsing this section out of boredom, and seen that many 4D1 requests have been closed after just one post, usually saying something like "Nope."
Has there been a ban on talk about 4D1 on MPGH? Are hacks for MW3 .NET External ESP v2.12 [1.9.433]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Zefyros;6106706]Esl wire is anti cheat software, must have, in order to play official mw3 leage. Google esl.
But i am addressed to someone who knows those details...[/QUOTE]
Well, I don't have an answer for you,
Showing the 5 most recent posts.