Posts by **HellaGoodCoders**
17 posts total, newest first.
[RELEASE] HiddenMaster APPROVED login screen(BOSS)in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - All I can see is bosssssBack from my 1337 banin C++/C Programming - [quote=Hell_Demon;2221020]Ok guys, i'm back from my 1337 ban =D
Not really, i'm about to get banned for it but trying to evade by making useless posts like these.[/quote]
OH SNAP[SELLING] Combat Arms NA Account [Rich in NX Items]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=gregie54;2119920]No thank you, I'm quiting Combat Arms and all the other Nexon games.[/quote]
OK ty for nothing ;)
/hai[CA-NA]Wanted Captain 1+ W/ Permsin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey guys I'm looking for a Captain First Class on Combat Arms North America. It should have 1-2+ Perms, and 1.0+ KDR.
More details:
CBL Clean
Add me on MSN for details
mwb12345@hotmail.com
I have 50k in nx cards r[SELLING] Combat Arms NA Account [Rich in NX Items]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=imsosiick;2119861]I'll be ready to MM for this, PM me when you need me.
Im tryna get my tag for MM, Just gotta show Obama some of my MM sessions over MPGH.
So please, let me MM for this ~[/quote]
If I'm tradi
Showing the 5 most recent posts.