Posts by DarkReaperYTE
6 posts total, newest first.
How can I hack /tq in a hack clientin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Also my problem is I dont know how I can hack /tq (have tq in a hack client)
I know alot but I realy dont know how I can add tq on a hack client
I hope anyone can help me with my problem
Happy new year
and pleashow can i make toggels for hacksin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - I really want to know how to toggel hacks on/off
I know already how I make godmode, killaura and speed
but i dont know how I can toggel it on or off or change the value of speed from 75 up to 125
(I want to know howAfter adding behaviorsin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - So what do you do after adding a behavior? I added the .cs but I keep on getting this wserver error:
[03:40:35] System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary
at Swycuhmi's Help Megathread.in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - i try to make a custom boss (Realm Boss)
but the boss dont move or shot :confused:idk how i add a realm boss (custom)in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - what is that?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.