Posts by xiaokai
5 posts total, newest first.
Small Pubin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - what injector are u using and where can u get it fromFire God v1.1 Menu ( And We have New stuff)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=xiaokai;1938795]I get this error (see attachment)
i downloaded the dll from here
msvcr100d.dll free download - DLL-files.com (http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?msvcr100d)
put it in CA folderFire God v1.1 Menu ( And We have New stuff)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I get this error (see attachment)
i downloaded the dll from here
msvcr100d.dll free download - DLL-files.com (http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?msvcr100d)
put it in CA folder and system32 same probHacking Essentialsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - os: Windows 7 Ultimate
bit: x64
Problem: I inject the hack, the injector says it was injected, in game i press the num keys but nothing happens, i can not see any esp (i also do no get that message box)
I start the Small Pubin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - How can I Inject this, im new to hacking
i did search Valkyrie Injector but non directed me to an injector
Showing the 5 most recent posts.