Posts by Injectm3h
16 posts total, newest first.
CN Inject 2 Series 1in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - This is so simply extravagant and idiot-proof that it is amazing.
wao:)
I /facefloor winDaemon Tools...in Game Serial Keys - Just get Daemon Tools Lite, thats what I have.
It's free forever, gives you like 4 virtual drives or something.
I can play all of my no-cd games on it
Pro just gives you a hell lot more drives.Fun H4x v2.0 (LAG FIXED)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I have a question. Don't reveal anything. (Obviously you won't lmao)
How is it Un-Patchable? What if it is detected? Will it work?
On-Topic, Testing right now.Birthday and last name crackerin Combat Arms Help - Umm, thats a bit weird mate.
I believe all of the Crackers are patched.ScimmyHackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - If you could release after this update it would be nice.
Very nice- Thanking now.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.