Posts by ospi95
17 posts total, newest first.
[Request] .Rez Backup Filesin Combat Arms EU Mods & Rez Modding - /hai Hi I've been searching like for 3 hours for the .rez backup files for Combat Arms EU and I've just found Zoom's one and the links work but the download doesnt works so if someone could help me with this .rez files:
Combat Arms Shop Blackscreenin Combat Arms EU Discussions - Pspiso, so were can i download it i found this one: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat-arms-mods-rez-modding/148856-all-original-rez-files-backup.html but im not sure if they're NA or EUWhen I Go To The Shop My Screen Turns Blackin Combat Arms Help - [quote=SmartAlley;2063442]You need to update your graphic card drivers...[/quote]
I said I have it up to date.
Some1 told me it was the rez files but hejsan's post of rez files backup links aint working some1 knowsBACKUP FILES - Every .REZ filein Combat Arms EU Mods & Rez Modding - Links aint workingCombat Arms Shop Blackscreenin Combat Arms EU Discussions - I can't download .Rez files cause in uploaded .to asks me for a premium account to download the files can you help me please
EDIT: I found another post with the backups so im downloading them right now ill post result
Showing the 5 most recent posts.