Posts by Mirio
3 posts total, newest first.
Fastest Tainted Gems Botin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I had this running for hours just to come back to see no tainted gems because u really forgot to add the main item to the white-list pick ups. How can u make a bot dedicated to getting an item and end up rejecting that iAdventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Bot Requestsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Name of the bot: ArchFiend Spear
Purpose: To farm the items and merge ArchFiend Spear (http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/archfiend-spear)
Extra: Nothing[X32.5.1] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I am instantly loaded into Vault and I can't get out of it. I can go to any other portal besides Nexus that is in the vault but from places like Daily Quest, i can't use their nexus teleport to get to nexus. I'm literall
Showing the 3 most recent posts.