Posts by IBurne
28 posts total, newest first.
[DETECTED]AmaZiinG´s Public Version !!in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - PLEASE APPROVE!!
I AM /rage NEED THAT HACK /raage
/yaahman
Thanks for the /kewlman HackAIAW or M134in WarRock Discussions - Musst du wissen, spielst du lieber Scharfschütze oder Heavytrooper?
M134 hat einen Heftigen Rückschlag, aber auf sehr kleiner distanz ist die Waffe einfach super!
Bei AI_AW naja, ist so ähnlich wie psg bloß besser.
AlAll MG Fast Shootin Combat Arms EU Mods & Rez Modding - OmG I've tested, but had to uninstall my PC and make everything new again -.-
This is a fucking virus, disabled really something ....
# Close Request
And he makes clear once and that's something stupid: (
* Sorry, I've ALL HACKS PATCHED!in Combat Arms EU Discussions - The inlinerheaven works...but drake closed my thread -.-*REAL OPKin Combat Arms EU Discussions - [quote=kevin312;2817050]hey ich bin neu und wie kann ich was downloaden an den hacks hier
weiß einer wo ein genzer menu hack ist ?
hallo ich bin deutsch wer sagt mir wie ich hier hacks downloade ??? danke im foraus
Showing the 5 most recent posts.