Posts by salMAX
10 posts total, newest first.
Caseys Public Hack Released!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Just Wondering what is the best Injector to use for Hacks, Some tell vInjector and others are saying PerX?Crash's Menu Hack v1.1 FIXin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I personally Didn't like this hack at all because it wouldn't work for me at all and I am running a Windows7 32bit.
I think when you are going to release a hack make sure that it looks promising and also test it out on Psychotic Jokerin Showroom - http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y316/TeddehBurz/TheJoker.jpgRecent Work.in Showroom - Here is my recent work.
http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y316/TeddehBurz/Border.jpg
http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y316/TeddehBurz/Jacent-1.jpg
http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y316/TeddehBurz/SOTW27.jpg
_-Blazin-_ Avatar needed.in Help & Requests - Hey Mate I will Make it for you, If you can Supply me a Font you would like and A Type of Flames. Do you want Flame Brushes in it or Do you want a Flame C4D Render? This is the info I need after that You will have you A
Showing the 5 most recent posts.