Posts by Kailenko
28 posts total, newest first.
Fresh Account with Legit DLCsin Dead by Daylight Marketplace - So, about a year ago I created a new Steam account, bought the game with a few DLC's.
I don't play on that account, nobody does, so it is untouched and unmodded, ready for you to change e-mail and password.
The acco🔥 PREMIUM SELLER !🔥 ┇ 🟥🔺EVERYTHING FOR $1🔺🟥┇Cheap ✅ Fast ⏰ Safety 🔒in Dead by Daylight Marketplace - Well :/ I got banned, and I have not played. Past updates never got me banned for buying Blood Points, but after I bought the DLCs and did not play for a while, I got banned, even on my main account that has no hacks, bu🔥 PREMIUM SELLER !🔥 ┇ 🟥🔺EVERYTHING FOR $1🔺🟥┇Cheap ✅ Fast ⏰ Safety 🔒in Dead by Daylight Marketplace - I ordered yet again! This time I ordered 100m BP and 2m Iridescent Shards. Everything's looking spiffy!
Gonna go on a spending spree and get everyone outfits.
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=mustarddude;14816075]🔥 PREMIUM SELLER !🔥 ┇ 🟥🔺EVERYTHING FOR $1🔺🟥┇Cheap ✅ Fast ⏰ Safety 🔒in Dead by Daylight Marketplace - Bought again from the same seller!
This time I ordered the x10 DLC packs.
Got so many characters! Thank you!🔥 PREMIUM SELLER !🔥 ┇ 🟥🔺EVERYTHING FOR $1🔺🟥┇Cheap ✅ Fast ⏰ Safety 🔒in Dead by Daylight Marketplace - Loving the new menu design!
And I love the packs idea.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.