Posts by dragoonadept
5 posts total, newest first.
[RELEASE]alterIWnet Hax BETA 2in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [quote=pipolord;2650730]aim assist not working for me guys can any one help[/quote]
Play the game more often and eventually you won't need to cheat to get kills. /facefloor[RELEASE]AcE Rank Trainer v1.0in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Not everyone wants to edit all of their stats, so just add some simple error handling. A string of text like "Assists" won't be converted to a Long, so the program crashes if they only want to change prestige.
ModuCustom rank!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - [quote=obsessed;1955335]Indeed you can :), i saved my legit 44 1st prestige a while ago :).
So you can have i changed stats a lil to make it look better for you ;)
bobo bobo bobo bobo bobo bobo bobo bobo bobo bobo bobo[Tutorial] How to create a keygenin Visual Basic Programming - Would be easier to just put each of the keys in an array and pick from it at random, but I agree, this is no keygen. It's a key "selector"
Still, could be useful for some people for leaning stuffs.Custom rank!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - Awesome stuff, I just figured this stuff out today and I've been messing around with it. I really don't want one of these obviously hacked stats, can I get a modest first prestige level 43 with believable stats/unlocks?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.