Posts by Razembaum
14 posts total, newest first.
Internal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - There was a problem with the launch of the game and the cheat. I fixed it by accident, I don't even know how.Internal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Someone faced a situation when on some servers the wallhack does not show all opponents? Restarting or on and off does not help.Internal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - The game began to crash. Windows 10, single 20h2
Really now both the kate and the game should be on the same disc?Internal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Launched it, everything works. I ran the game with bots, because there is no more time to checkInternal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I tried to put "LMB" in the config, but still it is on the alt.In the installation point, I found this line "unbind mouse1; bind / + attack; bind mouse1 + attack", but this crap does not help. Alt is still used. I would
Showing the 5 most recent posts.