Posts by bombsquad_
14 posts total, newest first.
Eyez 6.2 (28/7/2020) [External]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - still works for me. just stop staring through the walls at the people and consistently getting kills through smoke lolEyez 6.2 (28/7/2020) [External]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - 09/01/2020
Interesting interaction. Alt-Tabbing (Fullscreen) after initial launch during the game apparently bugs the eyez client out so when you Tab back into the game, nothing except for the Radar works. Also, Alt-TabbEyez 6.2 (28/7/2020) [External]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=ma3oudkp;14917624]How come it has not been undetected yet?[/QUOTE]
How come it has not been undetected yet?
what
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=biubiu08;14917889]There's an update in game yesterday, is this still sEyez 6.2 (28/7/2020) [External]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Can confirm still works, although I can't vouch for outline's and flashes cuz I only use radar and trigger.Eyez 6.2 (28/7/2020) [External]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=morikawa;14895226]getting "VAC unable to verify game session" today, then I deleted the file from my computer, the error went away.
be careful out there bros.
edit: you can actually make the cheat run by means o
Showing the 5 most recent posts.