Posts by gokage4
3 posts total, newest first.
Dead frontier hacks and guidesin Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=lebronze26;14731828]whats the difference between "more loot spots" and "trash loot"
pardon my ignorance. :P[/QUOTE]
trash loot is more lighter version of more loot spots. more loot spots actually makes every obsDead frontier hacks and guidesin Dead Frontier Hacks - ok there are two kinds of more loot spots, actual more loot spots and trash loot, i have tried this trash loot without any rules like(not discarding loot and not going in hospitals and bunkers) i am using it like one monDead frontier hacks and guidesin Dead Frontier Hacks - Hello guys!
Today I am gonna give you all the cheat engine codes I know and give you guides how to use them
Most of the codes are absolutely safe but I'm not sure about using wastelands code and killing devil hound in
Showing the 3 most recent posts.