Posts by oliveryas
21 posts total, newest first.
Addie Post!in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - He everyone. I was wondering if everyone could post all the Addies they know in here! Um, please PM me if this is not okay. All this is for it so everyone can share their Addies with other people. Please do not spam. Andsimple c++ questionin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Dude your gay!How to fix your hack!!! (Found by me!!!)in Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code - I figured out how to bypass the silent update Nexon did!!! Send a private message to me telling me your Teamviewer ID and Password and I can help!!! Please say thanks if I helped you!!!All hacks crashing?in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Okay. How do I fix my hack? Can you help me on Teamviewer, Skype, or MSN?All hacks crashing?in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Is there a new LTC or something? Cause with my hack that was not put up on MPGH yet doesn't even work? Help please?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.