Posts by Jigsaw
23,219 posts total, newest first.
[Steam Gift]Selling Dead Space™ 2 for Paypal or TF2 Items!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - bump .[Steam Gift]Selling Dead Space™ 2 for Paypal or TF2 Items!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Here is set at default too and checked on either website and Steam software, both have the same prices here. boh1
Anyway as I said before, I'm open to negotiate the price, so if anyone is really interested they would co[Steam Gift]Selling Dead Space™ 2 for Paypal or TF2 Items!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - You must have set the store to a different region or something like that, considering mine got a USD on the price and yours just appear a "$"
Also remove that referral link please.[Steam Gift]Selling Dead Space™ 2 for Paypal or TF2 Items!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=omgishot;6654006]
Yes it is.
Check it =][/QUOTE]
http://puu.sh/15KKF.png
?[Steam Gift]Selling Dead Space™ 2 for Paypal or TF2 Items!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=omgishot;6652867]Dead Space 2 is only $20 USD /mmz[/QUOTE]
I don't think it's $20 USD on Steam
Showing the 5 most recent posts.