Posts by RebelTouch
9 posts total, newest first.
How to easily change your IPin Programming Tutorials - To change your ISP IP.. well.. I don't know, but try this.
If you have a wireless router, login to the router(192.168.1.1 for most). Then go to the "Status" tab, there should be a internet connection.. place. It should PerxinjectorJavain Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - I think this is a viurs i dont know what it came from but i was download a few injectors to try outBeatz- Feal the vibe v1.2in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Someone download this then decompile it to check if its his or not. It looks EXACTLY like Fire God with 2 added features.. /mmzWhat web browser are you?in General - Well.. I use both Firefox and Chrome.
Chrome is for downloading, as the interface is much simpler, and Firefox is for my general web browsing.I May Have Found GodMode.in Combat Arms Mod Discussion - You, sir, are an idiot, if you were smart enough to look at the bottom of his post you would CLEARLY see that there is no "last edited" message. /fail. BTW, your grammar's shit and your insults are extremely immature, if
Showing the 5 most recent posts.