Posts by SlayerPFC
122 posts total, newest first.
ATTN Codersin Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=alex30239;9179917]I for 1 have been coding with cod ghosts since november 30th and i have helped with Corruption V3 for JTAGs . I recently finished up my own pc version of the software. my only bugs are that sometwhat do you do for be host?in Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=HMXF_;9144101]how are you?
what do you do for be host?[/QUOTE]
I don't know if youre grammar is bad or english is not your first language but I assume you are either asking how to be the lobby host or to find bet[3.5.4]Extinction Trainer 1.2in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ginuz;9144156]Funziona anche in privata, ma sempre il solito problema delle armi scariche, ma molto divertente. Comunque una volta chiuso passando alla pubblica norecoil e superjump (questo con qualche limite ) coATTN Codersin Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=distiny;9143503]why do all that effot when you can simply use a CE table..[/QUOTE]
Thats what I am saying. Can any of our cheat creators use CE and find the address to do an infected hack where the host infects ATTN Codersin Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - So I want to know if any of the cheat/mod/hack creators a challenge for COD Ghosts. I have seen through the JTAG Xbox systems they have a hack/mod that infects the players in the lobby. The infection gives a squad point
Showing the 5 most recent posts.