Posts by ibastavd
6 posts total, newest first.
Arma 2 Server Hack v4 [FTP/Remote Working][By Darky.Hax]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Will this let you join a server with a bad cdkey guid if the guid is added to the whitelist?
Will legit players get any grief or bans if I install it on my server?
Questions, questions..... any bright spark know?[Release] Roll the Dice VERSION 2in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - Going down a "stormer" on our LAN
BIG THANKS
IB[Release] Litlle Servertool for AlterIWnet (1.3.37 compatible)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Is there a version anywhere for 1.337a, very handy tool for my LAN
Best
IBTeam Change for Alteriwnet 1.337in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - LOL, I didn't say I had 30 players in the game, I said I have a 30 player LAN Center!
It's a serious offer, I will pay £100, via paypal, to anyone who can provide me with a solution.
Best
IBTeam Change for Alteriwnet 1.337in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Hi again,
I have a win 7 server set up in the shop now but I still can't work out how to get the team change to work.
Iv'e added the ui_allow_teamchange 1 command to the scoutzknivez mod dovars list but it still do
Showing the 5 most recent posts.