Posts by Khyy
1,320 posts total, newest first.
What language is the best/most common ?in Coders Lounge - [QUOTE=tokoyo2468;14803739]I would love to indulge in coding can someone help[/QUOTE]
With what? There are an abundance of languages all with different specialties. If you are also like OP, I strongly recommend focusing[PC] Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Service - Ranks | Camos | Unlocks | Blackout Charactersin Call of Duty Global Marketplace - [QUOTE=dannyboom;14118664]ya he gave me ranks in lobby , from lvl 1 to master prestige and i still playing well until now . But i do not play to much now because of my stats . if someone report me i will get banned with [PC] Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Service - Ranks | Camos | Unlocks | Blackout Charactersin Call of Duty Global Marketplace - [QUOTE=dannyboom;14117544]my account still working well with all unblocked . i guess you got reported when playing and they reviewed your account . But i do not play for now still waitting him for edit my stats . now i h[PC] Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Service - Ranks | Camos | Unlocks | Blackout Charactersin Call of Duty Global Marketplace - [QUOTE=louisvicary;14116757]Great! i just payed $50 for amazon cards and sent to him! really hoping i do not get banned!
Did he do a 'recovery' or did you have to join his game and he completed it that way?[/QUOTE]
[PC] Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Service - Ranks | Camos | Unlocks | Blackout Charactersin Call of Duty Global Marketplace - Be very careful with this process right now. I don't know if others were hit with this, but I have been banned. I don't know if this is per their new security measures, but you should definitely be cautious using this mo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.