Posts by whatdiduk
12 posts total, newest first.
🔥IPTV - Sports - Movies - VOD - Entertainment - 3pm KO's - PPV - CHEAPEST AROUND 🔥in User Services - The guy sorted me out, back to having a TV again! :) Thanks🔥IPTV - Sports - Movies - VOD - Entertainment - 3pm KO's - PPV - CHEAPEST AROUND 🔥in User Services - [QUOTE=Chronbozz;14872198]Definetly a scam. Guy sold trial accounts. [/QUOTE]
He got in touch with me to sort me out just now! I will report back - also the accounts were definetely not trial, I was watching for good mo🔥IPTV - Sports - Movies - VOD - Entertainment - 3pm KO's - PPV - CHEAPEST AROUND 🔥in User Services - I will give it 2-3 days more before opening a scam report. I will also open a dispute in paypal if this doesn't get resolved🔥IPTV - Sports - Movies - VOD - Entertainment - 3pm KO's - PPV - CHEAPEST AROUND!⭐️in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Heisenwood;14871067]Mine was working perfectly last night, woke up to no channels though - absolutely everything is down.[/QUOTE]
Same here for 4 days already, not it says the link is completely wrong. before it 🔥IPTV - Sports - Movies - VOD - Entertainment - 3pm KO's - PPV - CHEAPEST AROUND 🔥in User Services - Please contact me as soon as you are back mate, 3rd-day service being offline
Showing the 5 most recent posts.