Posts by StandTheMan
4 posts total, newest first.
Membership Dues Bot - Grimoire 3.8in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Amzz;14797720]Keep running into a bug when its time to buy B tokens and do the merging stuff. Where it says "You do not meet the requirements to buy this item" anyway round it ?[/QUOTE]
Might be that it's visuallGlitch Room Fixedin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Amzz;14796477]Thats what I was trying to do with this bot https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1472058 but no matter what I changed it to it wouldn't work or teleport to the first location. I have very littGlitch Room Fixedin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Amzz;14796391]How do I fix them ? all of my bots are kinda messed now.[/QUOTE]
I mean it's not that big of deal as you make it out to be with this comment. Just change the join map command and everything else cStory bot?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - Well it is certainly doable, but it will take a while to do. You would mostly do story quests to unlock rep quests, specific areas you can already access with room hopping. Many people have already done the 13 Chaos Lord
Showing the 4 most recent posts.