Posts by r7o2d6
35 posts total, newest first.
GUN ADDING SERVICEin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - He added a gun and some armor for me. Trustworthy guy, no problems at all.
Thanks bud! (:AVA got Server issues right now (21.08.2012)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - If Aeria regrets buying AvA they're stupid. AvA is by far the best free FPS out there at the moment. Sure, it needs modified, updated, and a new anti hack system. But 6months from now they'll be raking in the profits. IfPossible new bypass, need tester.in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - Numma, NPPTNT is created by npggsvc once you launch AvA. But, if you mess with it at all, you'll need to re-install AvA.
majdk I found that I acutally still had my AvA installer from when aeria took over. Uninstalled ol[Service] Gun Addingin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - How can I PM you on youtube?... I don't see a send message spot or anything. Try composing message but I don't know wtf your name is.Working and easy way to by pass GGin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Killer_Weekend.;6503210]Works on 32 bits but we can't hack with Cheat Enginge or the ghost hack. It needs the AVA.exe, so on 32 bits users must wait until they'll find a new way (if they can).[/QUOTE]
I remember
Showing the 5 most recent posts.