Posts by vVexi
5 posts total, newest first.
[X34.0.0] 059client - Bard releasein Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I think it would be really nice to be able to type the letter of the bazaar rather than the whole word when connecting to a server. I know nothing about coding or how it might be difficult to implement, just an idea.
[X33.0.1] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Thank you for the quick update and for fixing the HP bar bug. Super fast turnaround![X33.0.0] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=boyoboy;14755986]So every time I run the client lets say after I played it for a few hours take a break come back it has a Load Error, retrying, but then ill come back later and it works again?.[/QUOTE]
How didLoad error,retryingin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - i have the same exact problem! i try to open it with flash proj and it stays on load error retrying forever059 Client Load Error Retryingin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - I've only been using 059 for like 3 days, and now it won't let me launch the client. I'm using Adobe Flash Player 32 and the [X33.0.0] version of 059 client. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.