Posts by Lxabier
33 posts total, newest first.
2Captcha accounts with balin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Bump still looking for supplier2Captcha accounts with balin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Looking to acquire some 2 captcha accounts. if you're a proper supplier, I'll be a frequent buyer.
Looking to pay ~25% - 50% depends if you provide warranty or not.Looking to be a new hack developer!in C# Programming - [QUOTE=krystofoxik;14806447]Heyao, i would recommend you to not use c# for game cheating as it is very high lang.
Learn rather Cpp for example[/QUOTE]
c# is fine for starting off.. I agree going straight to C++ would beTwitch Service or Bot access?in Marketplace Price Check / Questions - Hey guys, I'm starting a twitch service soon but I am undecided on the method of delivery.
For example:
View botting service only:
Charge a daily/weekly/monthly rate for a specific amount of viewers
can only boOffice 2021 (Windows and MAC) | Windows 11 HOME/PRO | 🛡️Bitdefender🛡️3000+ Reviewsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Good seller, bought windows 10 key no problems
Showing the 5 most recent posts.