Posts by brenex30
6 posts total, newest first.
is it okay?in Dead Frontier Hacks - hey guyz? is it okay or undetectable if I use no zombie in wasteland so I can loot the area? is it safe or what? please lemme know|UPDATED| 100% EXP Boost & More Loot Spots 04/21/20in Dead Frontier Hacks - Thank you man appreciare it💖Instant Kill, Wasteland & No Zombies AoBin Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=PaLaS0;14714979]Exp multiplier is never checked, you just get too much exp on serverside calc(it's possible to bypass it, its very dumb things. Neil has no idea what he's doing) you can also remove the standing chInstant Kill with lots of EXPin Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=PaLaS0;14767084]theres an instant kill already, whats the point of damage instant kill if you don't have an bypass[/QUOTE]
I hope I can have the bypass exp code huhu need it badly sir.
Sorry I'm just a noobInstant Kill with lots of EXPin Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=PaLaS0;14766925]which code?[/QUOTE]
The code instant kill damage sir?
Sorry for begging... I don't have any idea about coding the codes huhu
Showing the 5 most recent posts.