Posts by samdzik
0 posts total, newest first.
Free CS:GO prime china accountsin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Free CS:GO prime china accounts
I've seen accounts on sites like g2g that sell china accounts there. I'm more interested in one thing. The thing I think about is how they get such accounts. I knew the method and I knVERTIGO BOOSTINGin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Hi i am doing Vertigo boosting.
Price: 0,99 euro per 1 win
ONLY FOR EUROPE, russian PEOPLE !
I am ready 8.5.2020 ( i am not home right now)
steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/samdzivertigo BOOST in 2020 RANKBOOSTINGin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Hi i am doing Vertigo boosting.
Price: 0,99€ per 1 win
ONLY FOR EUROPE, russian PEOPLE !
I am ready 8.5.2020 ( i am not home right now)
Add me on IMLooking someone who could do vertigo boost.in Counter-Strike 2 Boosting - [QUOTE=lucky88;14764278]Please leave a comment! <3[/QUOTE]
me :) writeHelp with vertigo/agency afk boostin Counter-Strike 2 Help - write to my steam : https://steamcommunity.com/id/samdzi
Showing the 5 most recent posts.