Posts by Soonyy
11 posts total, newest first.
Trove Instant Miningin Trove Hacks & Cheats - even if we pay with our body?Nippy's Fishbot v1.5.0 Now with Plasma fishing.in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Resko_875;14764970]Have fun! I proved that I can help community and I have gained faith in myself thanks to YOU![/QUOTE]
No problem;) I would just have one last question on how many accounts do you farm and hNippy's Fishbot v1.5.0 Now with Plasma fishing.in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Resko_875;14764961]Make sure to check carefully your config file ''NippysFishBot.ini'' bcs it seems that you pasted something wrong :)[/QUOTE]
thank you ! I have all installed it's good now sorry for the incoNippy's Fishbot v1.5.0 Now with Plasma fishing.in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Resko_875;14764954]Sooo u did what? You copied my pointers or you are trying to find a solution by finding them by yourself? I'm kinda confused rn bcs i don't know what u did that it shows now ''water"[/QUOTE]
Nippy's Fishbot v1.5.0 Now with Plasma fishing.in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Resko_875;14764946]Link doesn't work for me[/QUOTE]
Ok wait ! on (base adress)
I put the pointer! now it shows me water is good but the problem now is that it doesn't catch fish x)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.