Posts by Suprisevlogmode
62 posts total, newest first.
what happened to motoganagsterin Marketplace Talk - what happened to https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=5089263
He was supplying me with stuff and its been like a month but I come back and hes banned. anyone know? I didnt see anything in scammers graveTravala.com (AVA) Coin, HUGE OPPORTUNITYin Cryptocurrency Talk - I dont mind tossing like $100-$500 into a shit coin in hopes it will go somewhere, what else would I do with the money. spend it on weed lolany twitch live view sellers?in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=iDeeJayTre;14894084]You wont get partner with 75-100 viewers that non chat. Twitch views each account separately and check the overall growth and community. To do a partner account you need to build it up from thehow does Newegg handel refunds?in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=JamesHardenMVP;14893505]Are you stupid? You refunded an item, said you didnt get it. THen you magically got it later AND RETURNED IT? WHAT???????
And then the icing on the cake... you want to refund again? BRUHHHhow does Newegg handel refunds?in Marketplace Talk - I need a new item that I can only find on Newegg rn. its around $600. Will this be a easy refund?
I did buy some ram and a motherboard from them a few months ago a said the ram wasn't in the package and got money back
Showing the 5 most recent posts.