Posts by Okaav
151 posts total, newest first.
$20 itunes/appstore/gift card for STEAM GIFT (Aussies only)in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Bump Bumpity Bump Bump Bump$20 itunes/appstore/gift card for STEAM GIFT (Aussies only)in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey guys,
I can't buy games off steam cos i don't have a credit card :/ I'll trade someone to gift me a steam game (or 2) to my account and I'll give you a $20 UNUSED iTunes card or I'll just gift you apps of your choicSelling Captain II CA NA Accountin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=MagixAries;5914900]
He's not responding, just sell it to me. I'm ready to trade anytime and I got the $25 PP ready too xD[/QUOTE]
Added you.Selling Captain II CA NA Accountin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - -ktwarman
If you're serious, then we're in business.
If not, I'll be selling to MagixAriesSelling Captain II CA NA Accountin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - MMkkkay.. I'll put you on hold atm, give this another day and if no-one beats ur bid then i guess we're in business.
mkpmichael
Showing the 5 most recent posts.