Posts by Districhate
81 posts total, newest first.
Dead by Daylight Profile / Market File MEGATHREADin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Yes, me with epic games, it crashed every match after 5 minutes, any solution?Dead by Daylight Profile / Market File MEGATHREADin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - anyone getting crashes every match with epic and fiddler methos?[7.0.0+] - Temporary Full Profile (UNLOCK ALL)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - how can I use your fork?
I'm using Melancholy.exe and it gives me an error Value cannot be null. (Parameter 'buffer')
My dll is oo2core_9_win64.dll and I'm using the 9.0.2 map
Also my aes key is 0x22B1639B548124925CF7B9C[7.0.0+] - Temporary Full Profile (UNLOCK ALL)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - When I have Fiddler opened Epic games won't launch and if I launch epic, then fiddler then dbd, the game doesn't start, can someone post an updated tutorial? it's hard to recomplile all the changed with 146 pages of repl(7.1.0) UNLOCK ALL - Full Profilein Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Luckly I found this post again, I just have no way of running the file that generates these ones, and usually these ones here already work for me, thank you again for this post!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.