Posts by SydWye
3 posts total, newest first.
Instant Kill with lots of EXPin Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=PaLaS0;14766807]Bypass their server-side EXP check so you don't get banned for getting too much xp.[/QUOTE]
I was wrote there, i don't know these thing. I just use CHE to apply AoB codes to get hacks. I only doInstant Kill with lots of EXPin Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=PaLaS0;14766800]The insta kill I've posted changes zombie health rather than your weapon damage to prevent you from getting banned for too much xp, if you have an exp bypass I'll pm you the weapon damage insta kilInstant Kill with lots of EXPin Dead Frontier Hacks - I know there's a "instant kill" hack. But whenever i use it, it gives a little of exp than normal. I mean in normal, if a kill a zombie it gives me 100exp but with instant kill, it gives 20-30 exp. Why does it happening
Showing the 3 most recent posts.