Posts by Sleepy
981 posts total, newest first.
exported oil rig mapin Combat Arms Mod Help - Nice work, I really enjoyed that map. I'd be surprised if there is anyone left to help haha.This section is dead so lets live it up!in Combat Arms Mod Help - [QUOTE=Implify;10779500]
make that years.[/QUOTE]
Nope, months :pThis section is dead so lets live it up!in Combat Arms Mod Help - It was fun while it lasted. I even check the forums every few months.CS: GO Modding Sub Sectionin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - I've been modding games like Combat Arms and Call of Duty for years, so now that Counter Strike has a system that is easy to texture mod why not take advantage of it? Similar texture modding sub sections have worked wellRainbow Dash UMP (AKA WAKE THE HELL UP .REZ MOD COMMUNITY)in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Alrighty guys.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.