Posts by arun823
523 posts total, newest first.
Simple Rendering x64in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Flengo;10100787]
No I know the method has been out. It's not the only way, but it's the most convenient way.
const DWORD64 OFFSET_DEBUGRENDERER = 0x140616630;
const DWORD64 OFFSET_DRAWTEXT = 0x140617BD0;
constSimple Rendering x64in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Flengo;10100119]I was hoping this wouldn't be fed out to everyone. Should include some anti C+P in that I would say.[/QUOTE]
Lol, you're acting as if this is the ONLY method to render and it has finally been releaSimple Rendering x64in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - Well, shit ton of people keep asking me how to create an internal hack because external hacks get annoying at a point. So let's begin, also this method works for x86 as long as you have the correct classes for it.
FirstDisOwned Returns To MPGHin Combat Arms Discussions - Bro you made a duplicate post as well -___-
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=855588&p=9810282#post9810282DisOwned Returns To MPGHin Combat Arms Discussions - [QUOTE=Timmy Turner;9816483]Seems like you don't know anything lol.. He made shit tons of hacks but hasn't put any up lately.[/QUOTE]
No shit I don't know. Haven't been in this section for years.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.