Posts by TheFogIsOurs
26 posts total, newest first.
How many times do I have to get banned on the same PC to get HWID ban?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Title // 2shortIs it safe to inject a "legal" savefile?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Alright, and do you know if it's safe to add like 500.000 bps like every 2 days or so, do you think devs will notice that?Is it safe to inject a "legal" savefile?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Hello, I have a legit DBD account with more than 4000hrs on it, I have never cheated on it so it's normal, but I do have many addons on killers and survivors, so I was wondering if it's safe to inject my savefile into anIs there anyway to change Steam Store Country without using my Credit Card?in General - Basically im posting this thread to know if there's any available method to change my Steam Store Country without using my real Credit Card, my Store Country is currently set in Argentina but I want to change it to my reSteam Gift card currency no longer works.in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Does this method still work? Thanks.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.